AmigaActive (1768/2143)

From:Simon Preston
Date:27 May 2000 at 23:39:58
Subject:Re: AGA and Iiyama monitor

>> You don't have a tower??? You mean you use a (gulp) standard A1200? I'm
>> glad I freed my self of that with the tower. Large harddrives, CD ROM, CD
>> R. Very easy to install.

> I've got an external SCSI box, large hard drive and a 12x,6x,32x Plextor
> re-writer. :)

Lucky you. :) 4x burner is fine for me though.

>> Ignore me... I'm a wee bit tired.

> Consider yourself ignored. :)

Thank you. Actually, I'm suprised I haven't crashed out yet. I have had an
extremely tiring day...

Too busy listening to Homelands 2000 to sleep... :)

Regards

Simon Preston
ICQ:41353091

http://www.music-laboratory.co.uk/

Subscribe to the Music Lab ML - musiclab-subscribe@egroups.com

You're under arrest for possession of a stolen tagline!

Missing old school friends? Find them here: